Total Calories: 1,419.667
1. Put both a large and small pot of water on to boil.
2. Add potatoes to large pot of boiling water.
3. Add eggs to small pot of boiling water. Set timer for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mince onion and dice celery. Place in a large serving bowl. When timer sounds, drain eggs and rinse with cold water. Set timer for 20 additional minutes (to finish potatoes). Crack and peel eggs. Chop and add to bowl.
5. When timer sounds, drain potatoes and cool slightly before adding to bowl.
6. Gently mix remaining ingredients (minus tomatoes) with potatoes.
7. Garnish with tomato wedges.
Tastes great with:
Turkey or Salmon Burgers
This Potato Salad recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.