Total Calories: 874.441
1. Turn oven on to broil. Position oven rack 6" from heating element. Leave the oven door ajar.
2. Lay pitas flat on a baking sheet.
3. Spread 1/2 of sauce onto each pita.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 of seasonings on top of each pita.
5. Dice ham and sprinkle 1/2 on top of each pita.
6. Layer veggies 1/2 onto each pita as desired.
7. Complete pizzas by sprinkling 1/2 cheeses and red pepper flakes onto each pita.
8. Broil 2 to 4 minutes, until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
9. Serve with tossed salad and fruit for dessert.
Salad or Raw Vegetables
This Pita Pizza recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.