Total Calories: 473.767
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Thoroughly wash and scrub potatoes —peel if non-organic potatoes. Cut lengthwise into wedges. Place in bowl.
3. Drizzle oil over potatoes and toss.
4. Sprinkle seasoning over potatoes and toss. Spread seasoned potato wedges over baking sheet. Set timer and bake 50 minutes or until tender. At the sound of the timer, transfer to a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with ketchup.
Tastes great with:
Baked Chicken Legs or Turkey Joes
This Oven Fries recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.