Total Calories: 1,395.729
1. Place water, corn, and lima beans together in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 13 minutes. Be sure to set your timer, this is the exact time before all the water boils away.
2. Search your refrigerator for some lettuce, vegetables or fruit to make a salad. Raw carrots will do if that’s all you can find.
3. At the sound of the timer, remove from heat and stir in cheese and pepper. The cheese will melt in seconds.
4. Serve with salad or carrot sticks, or fruit.
5. Since this is a low-calorie meal, feel free to enjoy a small scoop of low-fat ice cream or frozen yogurt with 3 gingersnap cookies.
Easy Succotash Dinner
Tossed Salad or Carrot Sticks
Frozen Yogurt and Gingersnaps