Total Calories: 1,636.292
1. Place rice and water in microwave-safe dish. Add broccoli and carrots to rice. Cover, place in microwave and cook on high until tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Cut onion into small wedges. Heat oil over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet. Add onion and spices. Cook 2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients (minus lemon juice) to skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in lemon juice just before serving. Serve bean mixture over the rice and vegetables.
5. Try a small scoop of lemon sorbet for dessert.
Curried Chickpeas and Gingered Black Beans
Broccoli & Carrots