Total Calories: 7,520.383
1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium soup pot.
2. Meanwhile, peel potatoes and cut into chunks. Add to pot and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, chop celery and cauliflower. After 20 minutes, add veggies and spices to pot and simmer 30 more minutes.
4. Meanwhile, chop onion. Sauté onion and garlic in oil for 2 minutes, then add to simmering soup. Purée soup in a food processor or blender (in small batches if required).
5. Serve with crackers or French bread and tossed salad.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Saltines or French Bread
This Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.