Total Calories: 1,244
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Coat a 9" pie plate, 8" x 8" pan or 10-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Mix cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder together in a bowl using a fork. Be sure baking powder is well distributed.
3. Add milk, oil, and egg to dry ingredients and mix until blended.
4. Pour into sprayed baking pan.
5. Bake 20 minutes (15-17 minutes for muffins) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Tastes great with:
Chili or Lentil Spinach Soup or Hearty Bean & Pasta Stew
This Cornbread recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.