Total Calories: 2,650.333
1. Combine rice, water, and peas in a medium microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high 9 to 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prep the onion. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms to the skillet and begin sautéing.
3. Add chicken to skillet. Brown on each side 5 minutes. (Less time for the fish.)
4. Add wine to skillet. It will begin evaporating quickly.
5. Mix together remaining ingredients in a measuring cup. Add to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Simmer about 5 minutes until chicken is done.
6. Serve chicken and sauce over rice and peas with Where’s the Lettuce? Salad and sliced fruit for dessert.
Chicken or Salmon Marsala
Where’s the Lettuce? Salad
Sliced Pears & Kiwi
This Chicken or Salmon Marsala recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.