Total Calories: 1,140.822
1. Turn broiler on. Position oven rack 6" from heating element. Don’t forget to leave oven door ajar.
2. Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pierce each potato 3 or 4 times with a fork. Wrap in a damp paper towel. Microwave on high 8 minutes. Test doneness by piercing with a fork. Cook longer if necessary.
3. Clean and cut cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots into pieces or save time and use 4 cups of frozen. Place in a steamer on top of the stove to cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Place fresh or frozen fillets on broiling pan. (No need to defrost.) Squeeze 1/4 of the lemon over each fillet.
5. Sprinkle spices as much as you wish over each fillet. Broil until cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes. Cut sweet potatoes in half. Place potatoes and vegetables on table and serve fish.
6. Since this is a low-calorie meal, feel free to satisfy your sweet tooth with 5 gingersnap cookies.
Broiled Orange Roughy
Baked Sweet Potatoes