Total Calories: 3,163.109
1. Cut vegetables into small wedges.
2. Heat oil in your largest kettle over medium-high heat. Add garlic, chopped vegetables, and turkey. Sauté 5 minutes.
3. While the vegetables are sautéing, open all the beans. Toss in a colander, rinse, drain and add to sauté.
4. Add remaining ingredients minus vegetable juice and diced tomatoes to sauté.
5. Stir juice and tomatoes into pot and bring to a simmer for 10 to 20 minutes.
6. Serve with crackers or Cornbread and raw vegetables.
Whole-Wheat Crackers or Cornbread
This 3 Bean Turkey or Vegetarian Chili recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.