Total Calories: 2,636.161
Note: If you don’t have leftover cooked rice on hand, put 3/4 cup Uncle Ben’s whole-grain instant brown rice in a microwave-safe dish with 11/3 cups water. Cover and microwave 7 minutes on high while you prep vegetables.
1. Prep vegetables. For speed, use food processor to coarsely shred or finely chop carrots.
2. Heat oil, ginger, and garlic in a nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add vegetables, and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Stir in rice, peas, and soy sauce and cook 5 minutes.
4. In a small cup, beat eggs with a fork. Push rice mixture to side of skillet and add eggs and pepper to open side. Allow eggs to set thoroughly. Cut the cooked eggs into rectangular bites.
5. Gently combine eggs with rice and serve with orange and kiwi slices.
Orange & Kiwi Slices
This "Unfried" Rice Dinner recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.