Total Calories: 324
1. Cut the beef as thinly as possible into crosswise slices and place in a baking dish. Set aside while you prepare the marinade.
2. Combine the lemongrass, garlic, chiles, sugar, salt, and pepper in a mortar and grind to a smooth paste with the pestle, then work in the fish sauce and soy sauce. If you don't have a mortar and pestle, combine these ingredients in a blender and process to a smooth puree. Pour the marinade over the meat in the baking dish and toss thoroughly to coat. Cover and let marinate, in the refrigerator, for 2 hours.
3. Remove the beef from the marinade and spread out the slices on a wire rack in the shallow roasting pan. Refrigerate, loosely covered with plastic wrap, until the beef is completely dry, 1 to 2 days.
4. Preheat the grill to high.
5. When ready to cook, oil the grill grate. Arrange the beef slices on the hot grate and grill, turning with tongs, until sizzling brown, and crisp, 2 to 3 minutes per side, brushing once or twice with oil as the beef cooks. serve immdediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.