Total Calories: 209
1. Rinse the sturgeon steaks under cold running water, then drain and blot dry with paper towels. Brush the steaks on both sides with the oil and season with salt and pepper, then place in a nonreactive baking dish just large enough to hold them flat in a single layer.
2. Combine the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, and garlic in a small bowl and pour over the steaks, turning the steaks to coat completely. Cover and let marinate, in the refrigerator, for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours, turning the steaks occasionally.
3. Preheat the grill to high.
4. When ready to cook, oil the grill grate. Remove the steaks from the marinade and arrange, facing in the same direction, on the hot grate. Grill until cooked through in the center when pierced with a knife, 3 to 6 minutes per side, turning over carefully with a long spatula. For an attractive crosshatch of grill marks, rotate the steaks 90 degrees after 2 minutes on each side.
5. Using the spatula, carefully transfer the steaks to a serving platter. Sprinkle with the sliced scallions and garnish with the tomato and lemon wedges and cucumber slices. Serve immediately, accompanied by the Pomegranate Molasses and ground sumac.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.