Total Calories: 424
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Leaving the shrimp shells on, if desired, devein the shrimp. Rinse the shrimp and remaining seafood under cold running water, then drain and blot dry with paper towels. Brush the shrimp, fish, and squid on both sides with some of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside while you make the salad.
3. Combine the tomatoes, onion, parsley, oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and the vinegar in a large bowl and toss gently but thoroughly to mix. Taste for seasoning, adding salt, pepper, and additional lemon juice if needed. Set aside.
4. When ready to cook, oil the grill grate. Arrange the seafood on the hot grate and grill, turning the whole fish with a long spatula and the shrimp and squid with tongs, until nicely browned and cooked through, 4 to 8 minutes per side for the whole fish (the flesh will break into firm flakes when pressed with a finger), 1 to 2 minutes per side for the shrimp and squid. After turning, brush the seafood again with the oil, and reseason with salt and pepper.
5. Divide the seafood among 8 serving plates. Serve immediately, accompanied by the salad, Moroccan or pita breads, and lemon wedges.
Note: The squid pieces for this recipe should be large-whole bodies and whole tentacles. If you can only get squid that’s been cut into rings or chunks, thread them on a skewer to grill.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.