Total Calories: 879
* "Pretty for a plate of cookies for company or your teacher. Fun to make and delicious to eat!" Have Ready: 1. Coarsely chop the nuts on the cutting board. Measure and set aside.
2. Turn on the oven to 375°.
3. Combine flour and salt in the small mixer bowl. Stir with a spoon and set aside.
4. Combine butter or margarine, sugar, water and vanilla in the large mixer bowl. Beat on medium speed until well mixed, stopping the mixer and scraping the bowl several times.
5. Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed until all the flour is moistened, scraping the bowl several times. The mixture will be crumbly. Add nuts and mix well.
6. With your hands, form the dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls about 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Lift with a pancake turner to a wire rack to cool.
8. When slightly cooled, roll each ball into a small bowl of powdered sugar. Finish cooling on the wire rack. For a more "frosted" look, roll balls in additional powdered sugar when completely cooled.
9. Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
This Swedish Snowballs recipe is from the Cookie Cookbook Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.