Total Calories: 1,077
* "Quick to makeŠserve with milk after school." Have Ready: 1. Turn on the oven to 400°.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in the small mixer bowl. Stir with a spoon and set aside.
3. Combine brown and granulated sugars and butter or margarine in the large mixer bowl. Beat on medium speed until well mixed, stopping the mixer and scraping the bowl several times. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until well mixed, scraping the bowl several times.
4. Add the flour mixture. Beat on low speed until well mixed, scraping the bowl several times. Add the peanuts, coconut, oats and corn flakes and mix well.
5. Drop one level tablespoonful of dough at a time on ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Lift with a pancake turner to a wire rack to cool.
7. Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
This Peanut Chews recipe is from the Cookie Cookbook Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.