1. You will need 11 or 12 Honey Spice Cookies for the wreath. To form a hanger for wreath, tie a fabric ribbon around top of ring and tie a secure knot, or twist a pipe cleaner around top of wreath, forming a secure loop for hanging. Trim excess ribbon or fold back ends of pipe cleaner so they will not show when wreath is hung.
3. Place cardboard ring on a piece of waxed paper. Arrange cookies on ring to practice placing the leaves (see steps below). Remove cookies and set aside.
4. With a small spatula, frost top surface of cardboard ring with white icing, spreading about 1/4 -inch thick, (The Iced Holly Wreath can be assembled with light green icing if desired.) Arrange cookies in place, neatly overlapping and totally covering frosted ring. Using the round tip and white icing, secure leaves by lifting and placing icing where cookies touch one another and the ring, filling in open areas. Gently press in place. With a wooden pick or spatula, remove any visible icing between cookies. Allow to dry until set, at least 1 hour (do not lift).
5. Decorate wreath as desired.
6. Tie bow on the cookie wreath. Hang in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.