Total Calories: 119
1. Soak cloud ear mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp cut each in 2 or 3 pieces. Blanch bean sprouts. Stem snow peas.
3. Slice celery thin also scallions and soaked mushrooms. Mince garlic and ginger root.
4. Blend cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, sherry and pepper to a paste.
5. Heat oil. Add salt, then sliced vegetables stir-fry about 1 minute. Add bean sprouts and stir-fry 1 minute more. Remove from pan. (The vegetables should be tender but still crisp.)
6. Heat remaining oil. Add minced garlic and ginger root stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish.
7. Add snow peas and stir-fry 1/2 minute more. Return other vegetables stir-fry briefly to reheat.
8. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken and serve at once
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.