Total Calories: 515
1. In a skillet coated with cooking spray, lightly brown halibut on both sides. (The fish also can be grilled, and the vegetables and pasta can be prepared separately.) Set aside.
2. In the same pan or in a wok, add olive oil and lightly sauté asparagus, mushrooms, onion rings, and peppers.
3. Nestle halibut among the vegetables. Add thyme, wine, and chicken broth.
4. Reduce heat and simmer approximately 7 minutes until vegetables are tender but crisp, and halibut flakes when pierced with a fork. Remove halibut and place on plates. Add pasta to vegetables and their juices. Toss to combine. Sprinkle cilantro on top.
5. Serve halibut beside the pastaand- vegetable combination. Garnish with sprigs of fresh thyme.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.