Total Calories: 72
1. Lightly coat peppers, zucchini, and tomatoes with oil and grill until nicely browned. Place on a platter.
2. Place sea bass on grill and cook 3 minutes on one side. Turn over and grill 3 minutes on the other side.
3. Mix vinegar and salt with lemon juice and pour over vegetables.
4. Place sea bass on vegetables and spoon Macadamia Nut Pesto Sauce over fish.
1. Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Chill or freeze leftover sauce.
Note : This sauce is also excellent over chicken, spaghetti squash, green beans, or whole-grain pasta.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.