Total Calories: 146
1. In a 3½-quart pressure cooker or pot, sauté leeks in organic olive oil over medium heat. Add cilantro, potato, chicken stock, and pepper.
2. Cook 15 minutes at 8 pounds per square inch (psi) in a pressure cooker (use natural release method) or in a covered pot for 45 minutes.
3. Let cool slightly and process 2 cups at a time in a blender or food processor. Return to the pressure cooker or pot.
4. Add low-fat milk to blender and blend in arrowroot powder. Add mixture to soup and stir frequently until soup just comes to a boil.Turn off heat.
5. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon yogurt or sour cream.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.