Total Calories: 388
1. Drain tuna; reserve liquid and set aside.
2. Sauté green onion, celery, carrots, and potatoes in olive oil until tender.
3. Sprinkle arrowroot or flour over oil and vegetables. Stir to blend.
4. Add chicken broth and continue to stir until thickened.
5. Stir in flaked tuna, parsley, pepper, and cheese.
6. Blend well and turn into two small casserole dishes.
7. Cover with Easy Oil Crust, leaving two vent holes.
8. Bake in 350°F oven for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
1. Stir flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Combine oil with water and add to flour and salt. Mix with a fork.
3. Form into two balls with your hands and let sit covered with a cloth for 5 minutes.
4. Roll out between sheets of waxed paper.
5. Cover tuna and vegetable filling with crusts and bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 400° F.
Suggestion : Leftover tuna pie makes a great lunch the next day.
Note : A lower-fat, lowercalorie alternative can be made by using leftover garlic mashed potatoes to cover the tuna filling.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.