Total Calories: 260
1. Grate the rind of the lemon and orange and add to light brown sugar.
2. Cut orange and lemon into very thin slices.
3. Drain and combine fruits.
4. Butter a 1-quart casserole and arrange in layers of drained canned fruits, lemon and orange slices, sprinkled with light brown sugar; repeat.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
6. Serve warm with a dollop of sour cream on top.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.