Total Calories: 225
1. Combine water and onion in small bowl and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, knead together baby food, beef, and broth in a bowl.
3. Form meat mixture into 2 1/2" - 3" patties.
4. In skillet over medium heat, fry patties and onions together until brown on both sides.
5. Serve patties in section of bun and top with onions.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.