Fruit Plate with Creamy Dessert Sauce
Ingredients:2 , ripe peaches, sliced
2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
1 cup strawberries, cut in half
1 cup blueberries
1. Arrange fruit on a platter or in individual dishes.
2. Prepare Creamy Dessert Sauce (see below).
3. Pour into a pitcher for serving at the table.
Creamy Dessert Sauce
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
1/2 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1. Combine cheese, juice, sugar and salt in blender. Blend at high speed until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into a pitcher for serving at the table.
Contribute to the Cook'n Club!
DVO would love to publish your article, prose, photography and art as well as your cooking, kitchen and nutrition tips, tricks and secrets. Visit the Newsletter Submission / Win Win for All section in our Forum for more information and details.