Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies
You can use any type of jam or fruit sauce on top.
|STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE TOPPING:|
|8 ounces||cream cheese, room temperature|
|5 1/2 teaspoons||vanilla extract|
|1 cup||plain greek yogurt|
|1/2 cup||whole wheat flour|
|1/2 cup||+ 2 tablespoons unrefined or coconut sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon||baking soda|
|1/2 cup||unsweetened dutch-process unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1/2 cup||plain greek yogurt|
|1 teaspoon||vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup||semisweet chocolate chips|
|1/4 to 1/2 cup||berry jam or sauce|
1. Preheat your oven to 350Â°F / 175Â°C. Line an 8x8in pan with parchment paper or spray lightly with cooking spray.
2. To make the cheesecake topping, beat together the cream cheese, eggs, and sugar until creamy. Beat in the the vanilla and then slowly add in the Greek yogurt. Set this aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix just until combined. Do not over mix!
4. Spread the batter evenly into the pan and then pour on the cheesecake batter. Try to distribute it evenly.
5. You can either completely cover the cheesecake filling with strawberry sauce or jam, or you can cover the cheesecake with teaspoons of jam, leaving about a centimeter between each jam-blob, and then use a knife to create swirls.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Lower the heat to 325Â°F / 162Â°C and bake for another 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool before cutting. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.