Total Calories: 135
1. Cook potatoes in jackets; peel and slice.
2. Cook bacon, drain, and crumble. Set aside. Add flour to bacon drippings in skillet; add water, stirring until smooth; add vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar.
3. Cook sauce over low heat until thickened.
4. Add 1 layer each of potato, then celery, romaine, and onion, repeating until all are used. Pour on sauce.
5. Toss the salad with spatula taking care not to break potato slices.
Sprinkle radishes, bacon, and celery seed over top. Keep warm while serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.