Download these recipes into your Cook'n software. Then, you can save time and money by using your Cook'n software to generate a grocery list!
Mayonnaise & Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Basic Mashed Potato Recipe with Herbs
- 4 lbs all purpose potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups milk (or substitute 1 cup half and half for extra creamy)
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- In pot, combine potatoes with salted water to cover.
- Bring to boil & cook until tender about 20 minutes.
- Drain, return potatoes to pot.
- Heat milk and butter until butter melts.
- Add milk mixture, salt and pepper to potatoes. Mash.
- Stir in herbs. Serve hot.
Reserve 2 cups of mashed potatoes for Day 3
Glazed Ham with Blackberry Sauce
Dovetailing Tips: Reserve enough ham for sandwiches on Day 4
Parmesan Potato Pancakes
Serve with large, fresh green salad mixed with diced apples, diced apricots, or canned mandarin oranges.
Dovetailing Tip: Use leftover mashed potatoes from Day 1.
Serve left-over ham from Day 2 on Kaiser Rolls
Baby Carrots with Dill, Butter and Lemon
Sweet Potato Bisque with Ginger
Seeded Pull-Apart Cheese Bread
Prep time: 10 minutes
Servings: 16 – one each
Basic Roll Recipe
- 1 pkg. (16 oz) hot roll mix
- 1 cup hot water (120 degrees to 130)
- 5 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 eggs
Extra ingredients for this recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/8 tsp. cracked pepper
- 1 beaten egg
Coat 9” round cake pan with cooking spray
Make dough according to basic recipe
Divide dough into 16 balls
Roll balls in 1 ˝ cups shredded Gruyere cheese
Place in pan. Cover and let rise.
Combine poppy seeds, sesame seeds and cracked pepper.
Brush dough with beaten egg; sprinkle with remaining cheese & seed mixture
Bake 25 minutes or until golden
Let cool 10 minutes