I have spent the last 2 hours reading your newsletter and wonderful recipes. I have already printed a whole bunch I want to try. I love them because they are using ingredients one has on hand. I love that and just wanted you to know how much we appreciate all your hard work in putting together this newsletter. Thank you very much.
2 cups chicken broth
2 pounds baby carrots, peeled and tops trimmed to 1 inch
1 tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons chopped, fresh dill
1 tablespoon chopped, fresh chives
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Place broth in a large pot
2. Arrange carrots in a metal or bamboo steamer; place in pot
3. Cover; bring broth to a boil.
4. Steam carrots for 10 minutes or just until crisp tender
5. Transfer carrots to a large bowl.
6. Add remaining ingredients; toss well & serve immediately
Contribute to the Cook'n Club! DVO would love to publish your article, prose, photography and art as well as your cooking, kitchen and nutrition tips, tricks and secrets. Visit the Newsletter Submission / Win Win for All section in our Forum for more information and details.