Sweet Potato Bisque with Ginger
Download this recipe.
2 15-ounce cans sweet potatoes in heavy syrup, drained
1 13 1/2-ounce can coconut milk
1 cup chicken broth
1 medium green onion, trimmed, cut in thirds
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons grated, fresh ginger or crystallized ginger
1. Combine all ingredients except ginger in a food processor or blender; puree
2. Transfer to large saucepan.
3. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently
4. Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes, uncovered
5. Remove from heat; stir in ginger
Contribute to the Cook'n Club!
DVO would love to publish your article, prose, photography and art as well as your cooking, kitchen and nutrition tips, tricks and secrets. Visit the Newsletter Submission / Win Win for All section in our Forum for more information and details.