Total Calories: 922
Yield: 12 inch round pizza
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over low heat. Add the onion and garlic, and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the tempeh to the skillet, and sauté another 3 minutes or until it starts to brown. Add the spinach, cover, and cook about 3 minutes or until it wilts. Sprinkle the tamari and vinegar over the ingredients and stir. Cover and steam 2 minutes.
3. Drain the liquid from the skillet. (Press the spinach with the back of a spoon to remove any excess liquid.) Add the mint and thyme, and mix well.
4. Oil a 12-inch-round pizza pan and sprinkle with cornmeal. Place the dough on the pan, and press it over the surface with your hands. Flatten it further with a rolling pin. Spread the tempeh-spinach mixture on top, and sprinkle with pine nuts.
5. Bake on the bottom rack of a 400°F oven for 15 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. Cut the hot pizza into wedges and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.