Total Calories: 1,031
Yield: 10x15 inch pizza
1. Press the garlic cloves into a medium bowl. Add the salt, oregano, basil, and oil, and mix well. Add the artichoke hearts.
2. Cut the tomatoes into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Select 12 center slices and set aside. (Reserve the smaller end slices to use in a salad, sandwich, soup, sauce, or stew.)
3. Oil a 10-x-15-inch baking sheet and sprinkle with cornmeal. Place the dough on the sheet, and press it over the surface with your hands. Flatten it further with a rolling pin.
4. Spread the artichoke mixture over the dough, then arrange the tomato slices in a single layer on top. Top with mozzarella.
5. Bake on the bottom rack of a 400°F oven for 15 minutes, or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
6. Cut the hot pizza into squares (one tomato slice per square) and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.