Total Calories: 82
Yield: 14 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a cookie or baking sheet and set aside.
2. Place the almond butter, raisins, and flour in a food processor, and process with the blending blade until the raisins are finely ground. Gradually stir in enough water to form a rollable dough.
3. Pinch off pieces of dough, shape into walnut-sized balls, and place on the cookie sheet. With your thumb, press a well into the center of each ball. If desired, shape the outer edges with your fingers to get rid of any cracks in the dough and to give the cookies a more regular form. Drop about 1/2 teaspoon of jam into the well of each cookie.
4. Bake on the top rack of the oven for 12 minutes or until the cookies are light golden brown and the jam is bubbly.
5. Cool the cookies for a few minutes before removing from the baking sheet with a spatula. Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.