Total Calories: 356
Yield: 12 muffins
• Preheat the oven to 375°F. Oil the muffin pans.
• Grate the zucchini and measure it out, lightly packing the cup. After measuring, squeeze the water out of the zucchini by using a cheesecloth or by squeezing with your hands. Warm the honey in a microwave oven. Place the pressed zucchini in a small bowl, and mix in the stevia extract and honey. Set aside.
• Sift the flours, leavenings, stevia herb, spices, and salt together in a bowl.
• In a mixing bowl beat the oil and egg together with a wire whisk. Beat in the applesauce, yogurt or buttermilk, vanilla, and stevia concentrate, and mix well. Stir in the sweetened, grated zucchini.
• Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring quickly. Add the nuts or sunflower seeds just before the batter is completely blended. Spoon into muffin pans.
• Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the pans and cool on a rack.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.