Total Calories: 246
Yield: 16 bars
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil an 8-inch square or 6 x 10- inch pan.
• Grind the cashews in a blender. Mix the cashews, flour, salt, and stevia extract together in a bowl. Stir the oil in with a fork until it is evenly distributed. Press the mixture firmly into the pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool.
• Simmer the dates in the water until they become a creamy paste (about 5 to 10 minutes). Add a little more water if it is too thick. Spread the date paste in a thin layer over the cooled crust.
• Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
• In a blender cream the pineapple (with juice), banana, vanilla, and stevia extract together. Pour into a mixing bowl. Gently stir in the flour and coconut. Pour the filling evenly over the crust. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until a knife inserted near the edge comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.