Total Calories: 390
Yield: 16 muffins
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil the muffin pans.
• Steam or bake the squash. Measure the squash and place in a small bowl. Stir in the stevia extract and stevia concentrate or molasses. Set aside.
• Mix the soymilk or milk and lemon juice. Set aside to sour.
• Whip together the oil and eggs. Stir in the soured milk. Fold in the squash, just lightly mixing.
• Sift together the flours, leavenings, cinnamon, and salt. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet without over-mixing.
• Spoon into the muffin pans, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on a rack.
NOTE: Sweet squash, like butternut or delicata, works best.
OPTION: Add 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.