Total Calories: 21
• Preheat the oven to 375°F. Oil a large baking pan (about 9 x 13-inch) or a small cookie sheet with sides.
• In a small bowl, blend the oil into the nut butter. (If the nut butter is very thick, use the larger amount of oil. If it is thin, use the lesser amount.) Mix in the apple butter, maple syrup, stevia extract, maple flavoring, and vanilla.
• Place the sesame seeds in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the nut butter mixture. Add the flour and salt, and mix well.
• Press the mixture evenly and firmly into the bottom of the pan or cookie sheet to about 1/4 inch thick. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
• Cool completely before cutting.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.