Total Calories: 331
Yield: 18 cookies
• Cream the softened butter or margarine with the tahini, date sugar, stevia extract, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Lightly beat the soymilk or milk with the eggs, and mix into the batter.
• Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder together. Coarsely grind the pecans in a blender, and measure out 1/2 cup. Chop the pecans and measure out 1/3 cup. Mix the flour, ground pecans, and chopped pecans into the batter. The batter should pull away from the sides of the bowl. If the batter is too sticky, add 1 or 2 tablespoons more flour. Be careful not to add too much flour.
• Refrigerate the batter for several hours or more.
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil a cookie sheet.
• Shape the dough into balls with your hands. Flatten the balls with the palm of your hand on the cookie sheet. Press a pecan half in the center of each cookie. Bake for 15 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.