Total Calories: 48
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil an 11 x 7-inch or similar size baking pan.
• Mix the peanut butter and oil together in a bowl. If your peanut butter is already runny, reduce the oil and increase the peanut butter some. Mix in the apple butter, date sugar, stevia extract, vanilla, and tofu or egg. The tofu may be blended first in a blender or creamed directly into the batter until smooth.
• Stir in the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Press the batter into the bottom of the pan, and bake for 25 minutes.
• Mix the carob, soymilk or milk, and stevia extract together in a saucepan. Cook at a low boil for about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and mix in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
• Remove the bars from the oven, and frost immediately. Cool before cutting.
NOTE: You may use half carob and half cocoa (or 1 square of baker’s chocolate, melted) plus 2 tablespoons honey.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.