Total Calories: 342
Yield: 12 muffins
• Preheat the oven to 375°F. Oil the muffin pans.
• Blend one of the bananas and the fruit juice together in a blender with the stevia extract. Set aside.
• Sift the flour, leavenings, and salt together in a bowl.
• Mix the oil and peanut butter together in a large mixing bowl. Beat in the egg. Stir in the yogurt or buttermilk and the vanilla. Mix the blended banana into the batter.
• Mash the other banana in a small bowl. Stir in the lemon juice. Gently stir the mashed bananas into the batter.
• Fold the dry ingredients into the wet, stirring as little as possible. Mix the chips in just before the flour is completely blended.
• Spoon into the muffin pans, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the pans and cool on a rack.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.