Total Calories: 245
Yield: 12 muffins
• Preheat the oven to 375°F. Oil the muffin pans.
• Mix the soymilk or milk and lemon juice in a cup. Set aside to sour.
• Sift the flour, leavenings, and salt together in a large mixing bowl. If using dried ginger, sift it in with the other dry ingredients. Stir in the oat bran.
• Blend 1 cup of the chopped peaches, the soured milk, oil, egg, stevia extract, vanilla, and orange juice concentrate in a blender until smooth.
• Make a well in the dry ingredients, and fold in the wet ingredients quickly and gently. Add the remaining chopped peaches and fresh ginger just before the flour is completely blended.
• Spoon the batter into the muffin pans, and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the pans and cool on a rack.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.