Total Calories: 360
Yield: 16 cookies
• Preheat the oven to 375°F. Oil a cookie sheet.
• Place the raisins and apple juice in a small pan, and simmer over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside.
• In a mixing bowl, beat the oil and tahini or almond butter together. Mix in the egg then the yogurt. Stir in the date sugar, stevia extract, stevia concentrate, and vanilla.
• Grind the oats in a blender. (Only pulse 2 to 3 times and do 1/3 cup at a time.) Remove from blender. Cream half of the stewed raisins and all of the juice in a blender. Set the rest of the raisins aside. Stir the creamed raisins into the other ingredients.
• Mix the ground oats, flour, leavenings, cinnamon, and salt. together. Mix into the wet ingredients. Add the rest of the raisins and the walnuts, if desired. Don’t over-mix.
• Drop onto the oiled cookie sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.