Total Calories: 313
Yield: 12 cookies
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil a cookie sheet.
• Simmer the chopped dates in the juice or water for 10 to 15 minutes in a small pan.
• Grind the walnuts in the blender to a coarse meal. Put in a bowl and set aside.
• Coarsely grind the softened dates and the liquid in the blender.
• Beat the oil, stevia extract, vanilla, and apple butter together in a mixing bowl. Add the liquefied dates and mix. Stir in the ground walnuts, flour, and cinnamon.
• Drop the batter by the spoonful onto a cookie sheet using two spoons. Make small dome-shaped cookies. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
NOTE: You may use any combination of nuts and seeds instead of walnuts.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.