Total Calories: 167
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil a medium-sized loaf pan.
• Chop the dates into a small pan. Add the apple juice or water and the stevia extract. Soften the dates over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
• Sift the flour, leavenings, and salt together in a bowl.
• Beat the oil and eggs together in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the applesauce, yogurt, stevia concentrate, and vanilla. Mix in the softened dates.
• Mix the dry ingredients into the wet, stirring just enough to mix. Add the nuts just before the flour is completely mixed in.
• Spoon the batter into the loaf pan, and bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Turn out the loaf and cool on a rack.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.