Total Calories: 277
Yield: 16 bars
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil an 8-inch square or 6 x 10- inch pan.
• Mix the oats, flour, coconut, stevia extract, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir the oil and maple flavoring into the dry ingredients. If using the maple syrup rub in with your fingers.
• Press about 2/3 of the mixture firmly into the bottom of the baking pan. Save the rest for the topping.
• Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan, and cook over low heat until creamy. Add a little more water if necessary. (It should be a thick, creamy, spreadable paste.)
• Spread the date filling over the crust. Sprinkle the topping over the filling. Press the topping lightly into the filling with a fork.
• Bake for 30 minutes. Cool thoroughly before cutting.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.