Total Calories: 407
Yield: 12 muffins
• Preheat the oven to 375°F. Oil the muffin pans.
• Chop the cranberries by pulsing on grind in a blender or food processor a few times. Place in a small bowl. Mix the stevia extract and warmed honey or maple syrup into the cranberries. Set aside.
• Sift the flour, leavenings, and salt together in a bowl.
• In a large mixing bowl, beat the oil and egg together with a wire whisk. Mix in the tahini. Beat in the yogurt, then the orange rind and orange juice. Stir the sweetened cranberries into the batter.
• Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring as little as possible. Spoon into the muffin pans. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool on a rack.
SUGGESTION: Soak the cranberries in the stevia extract overnight on the counter or in the refrigerator.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.