Total Calories: 264
• Preheat the oven to 300°F.
• While the crust is in the oven, drain the tofu on paper towels. You can hasten the process by placing a plate on top for about 10 to 15 minutes.
• Raise oven temperature to 325°F.
• Melt the chocolate chips over low heat in a small heavy-bottomed pan. Stir in the oil and stevia extract.
• Place the tofu and other filling ingredients in the container of a food processor or blender. Add the melted chocolate.
• Process all the ingredients together until creamy. If you are using a blender, it will have to be done in two batches. Use the pulse button until it is smooth enough to blend.
• Spoon the filling into the crust. Place a tray or cookie sheet on lower rack beneath the pan for leakage. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. (Note: If the top surface of the cheesecake cracks, reduce the oven temperature 15°F to 25°F, or turn off the oven if the baking time is nearly over.) Turn off the oven but leave the pan in for 1/2 hour longer. Cool on the counter, then refrigerate 6 hours or more before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.