Total Calories: 165
• Preheat the oven to 300°F.
• Melt the baker’s chocolate over low heat in a small, heavybottomed pan. Add the butter and melt.
• (Note: Omit the following procedure for making the filling if using a food processor. Simply put all the filling ingredients and the melted chocolate/butter together in the processor container, and mix well. If mixing by hand, proceed with the following directions.)
• Press the cottage cheese through a fine-mesh strainer. Place in a mixing bowl, and add the melted chocolate and butter.
• Beat the eggs in a small bowl, and add in 4 parts to the cottage cheese, beating well after each addition. Mix in the honey or maple syrup, stevia extract, vanilla, salt, and flour. Stir until the mixture is smooth and thoroughly blended.
• Pour gently into the crust. Bake for 1 hour. Shut the oven off but leave the cake inside for 1 1/2 hours longer. Do not open the oven door.
• Cool on the counter, then chill the cake in the refrigerator before serving. Up to 12 hours or more is recommended.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.