Total Calories: 109
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil an 8-inch, shallow square pan.
• Melt the chocolate over low heat in a heavy-bottomed pan or double boiler.
• Soften and cream the butter or margarine in a mixing bowl. Stir in the melted chocolate.
• Put the cottage cheese through a fine-mesh strainer, then mix into the butter and chocolate. Blend in the honey or maple syrup and the date sugar. Mix in the apple butter, stevia extract, and vanilla. Beat the eggs in one at a time.
• Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet until blended. Mix in the walnuts.
• Spoon the batter into the pan, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.