Total Calories: 417
Yield: 12 muffins
• Preheat the oven to 375°F. Oil the muffin pans.
• Warm the applesauce in a small bowl or cup in a microwave. Mix in the date sugar and stevia extract. Set aside. Grate the carrots.
• Sift the flour, leavenings, stevia herb, spices, and salt together in a bowl.
• In a large mixing bowl, beat the oil and egg together, and mix in the yogurt. Add the sweetened applesauce, vanilla, pineapple juice, and stevia concentrate. Stir in the carrots. Mix well.
• Stir the dry ingredients into the wet. Add the nuts and raisins just before flour is completely mixed.
• Spoon into the muffin pans and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on a rack.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.